Christmas on the Square 2022
Saturday, December 3rd
4pm - 8pm
Please review the vendor guidelines before submitting your application
CATEGORY CLOSED: Paparazzi Jewelry category is FULL. That category is closed and no additional spots will be rented for booths selling Paparazzi Jewelry.
• Limited spaces, price point and a limit on similar vendor merchandise will be followed.
• Applications will not be processed until payment is received.
• Due to event time, we highly encourage lighting your booth (Christmas lights, landscape lights, patio lights).
• 12 X 12 Booth Rental Fee if received by 11/1/22: $35; if after 11/1/22: $45. You are responsible for the collection of the 7% sales tax.
Please make checks payable to: Raymond Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 1162, Raymond Mississippi 39154.
Payment via PayPal is available on our website with a $2.00 convenience fee added. Look for Pay Now button near bottom of this page.
• Vendor Check-in will begin at 12 pm Saturday, Dec. 3rd. All vendors need to be set up by 3:30 Saturday, Dec. 3rd. Event hours are 4 pm – 8 pm.
• Booth lights and holiday decorations recommended. Electricity available if selected on application. 60 ft. extension cords recommended.
• Motorized vehicles must be removed immediately after unloading. All vehicles must be in a designated parking space by 3:30pm.
Reserved vendor paved parking is available NEXT to the Raymond Gas Station, 110 East Main Street, Raymond MS 39154. Directly across from the Raymond Depot (The Little Big Store).
• Emergency exits must always be free of motorized vehicles.
• Out of respect of ALL vendors, the safety of Vendors, customers and the safety protocol established by the Raymond Police Force and the Raymond Fire Department…vendors may NOT break down and leave the event prior to 8 pm. Unless, the Raymond Chamber of Commerce has so deemed an early departure for all vendors.
• Out of respect to the city of Raymond and our community, it is your responsibility to clean your retail area (this includes all trash, zip ties, bag, tissue paper, strings, etc.). We will have a roll away dumpster available for your use. We ask that you do not leave trash in any business or homeowners trash bin/cans.
• Any child under the age of 16 must be supervised by you or someone over the age of 21. We are expecting a very large crowd and we need to be sure that you and your loved ones are safe at all times. The city of Raymond and Raymond Chamber of Commerce 2022 will not be held liable for any harm caused to your child due to lack of supervision.
• Food Vendors must have updated health certificates posted or available upon request. All Food Handlers must have proof of successfully completing the Food Handlers Course. Due to safety concerns, no non-commercial open-air flammable cookers (includes, but, is not limited to gas, propane, wood) may be used.
Questions? Send a message to Zach Byrd at email@example.com.