Christmas on the Square 2021
Saturday, December 4th
4pm - 8pm
Please review the vendor guidelines before submitting your application. Payments can be submitted online (PayPal) or mailed to:
Raymond Chamber of Commerce
PO BOX 1162, Raymond, MS 39154.
Applications may be mailed to that address or sent to us via email: email@example.com.
Applications will not be processed until payment is received.
• 12 X 12 Booth Rental Fee $35
• Event hours are 4pm – 8pm
• Please make checks payable to: Raymond Chamber of Commerce.
• Payment by PayPal is available for an extra $2.00 convenience fee.
• Limited spaces, price point and a limit on similar vendor merchandise will be followed.
• Masks, social distancing, and hand sanitizer encouraged.
• Vendor Check-In will begin at 12 pm Saturday, December 4th. All vendors need to be completely set up by 3:30 pm Saturday, 4th.
• Electricity is available upon request.
Please supply your own extension cords (we recommend 60 ft.)
• Due to event time, we highly encourage lighting your booth (Christmas lights, landscape lights, patio lights).
• Motorized vehicles must be removed immediately after unloading. All motorized vehicles must be in a designated parking space by 3:30pm.
• Emergency exits must always be free of motorized vehicles.
• Out of respect of ALL vendors, the safety of Vendors, customers and the safety protocol established by the Raymond Police Force and the Raymond Fire Department…vendors may NOT break down and leave the event prior to 8pm. Unless, the Raymond Chamber of Commerce has so deemed early departure for all vendors.
• Food Vendors must have updated health certificates posted or available upon request. All Food Handlers must have proof of successfully completing the Food Handlers Course. Due to safety concerns, no non-commercial open-air flammable cookers (includes, but, is not limited to gas, propane, wood) may be used.
**ColorStreet Nails is FULL. We are not accepting any additional applications for ColorStreet.
Vendors with items other than handmade crafts, artwork, jewelry, soap, candles, clothes, woodwork, wreaths, jellies & jams, can email the Chamber for approval. firstname.lastname@example.org