Christmas on the Square 2020
Saturday, December 5th
4pm - 8pm
Vendor applications being accepted through December 2nd.
LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE
Please review the vendor guidelines before submitting your application. Applications and payments can be submitted online or mailed to
Raymond Chamber of Commerce
PO BOX 1162, Raymond, MS 39154.
Due to the possibility of increased cases of Coronavirus and the possibility of new guidelines implemented by CDC and/or the Governor of Mississippi, refunds for Christmas on the Square 2020, will be made. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive refund.
• CDC and the Governor of Mississippi cornavirus guidelines will be practiced.
IE; social distancing between booths, face masks required and hand sanitation available.
• 12 X 12 Booth Rental Fee $35
• Event hours are 4pm – 8pm
• Please make checks payable to: Raymond Chamber of Commerce.
• PayPal is available for an extra $2.00 convenience fee.
• Limited spaces, price point and a limit on similar vendor merchandise will be followed.
• Due to CDC Guidelines and social distancing recommendations ONLY food trucks (self contained cooking and food prep area) will be permitted to participate. Please submit photo of food truck and have all updated health certificates posted or available upon request.
• Vendor Check - In will begin at 12 pm Saturday, December 5th. All vendors need to be completely set up by 3:30 pm Saturday, 5th.
• Electricity is available upon request.
Please supply your own extension cords (we recommend 30 ft.)
• Due to event time, we highly encourage lighting your booth (Christmas lights, landscape lights, patio lights).
• Motorized vehicles must be removed immediately after unloading. All motorized vehicles must be in a designated parking space by 3:30pm.
• Emergency exits must always be free of motorized vehicles.
• Out of respect of ALL vendors, the safety of Vendors, customers and the safety protocol established by the Raymond Police Force and the Raymond Fire Department…vendors may NOT break down and leave the event prior to 8pm. Unless, the Raymond Chamber of Commerce has so deemed early departure for all vendors.
*If you have trouble accessing the online application, try using another browser.